3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. When you register for an account on our website you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
5. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
6. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details.
7. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
8. We call this data Personal Information.
9. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
10. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products that we provide.
11. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
12. We may also share your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
15. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
16. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
17. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
19. For more information please contact us using the details below.