2019 RACEFEND GLOVES LIMITED EDITION BATTLE BORN
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA –the Monster Energy Cup is the most important Supercross race of the American off-season, with the world’s best racers competing for honours, and a cool $1m paycheck.
This year sees the event held at the Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, the city of dreams where anything is possible. The competition will be fierce, with the planet’s elite off-road riders battling hard in a bid to take the prize and the cash jackpot.
To celebrate the event, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Battle Born’ Tech 10 boot and gear set. Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold colour scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia, and Jason Anderson will wear at the cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favourite riders.
A multi-material, durable glove optimized for tough terrains, the Racefend Glove incorporates a stretch textile upper, TPR inserts on the knuckle and wrist, plus synthetic suede palm reinforcements for excellent levels of comfort, grip and performance.
• Embossed Neoprene cuff and strap closure.
• Synthetic suede palm.
• Rolling palm on backhand and index.
• 1 mm padding on palm for comfort.
• Localized perforation on palm for better breathability.
• Sublimated logo on backhand.
• Short cuff.
• Thumb + palm patches reinforcement for durability.
• Stretch fourchettes.
• Neoprene on knuckle area + TPR logo.
• TPR ASTARS logo on backhand and strap.