2019 RACER TECH PANTS LIMITED EDITION CACTUS
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – the 2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship heads to the Nissan Stadium this weekend as the world’s best dirt riders battle to be crowned the King of Nashville.
In celebration of the event, Alpinestars has teamed up with influential fashion brand Cactus Plant Flea Market to release the Limited Edition ‘Cactus’ Gear Set. Inspired by designer Cynthia Lu’s fluid and eye-catching combination of type, playful graphics and bright screenprint, the unique ‘Cactus’ Racer Tech Jersey and Pants and Radar Glove feature a striking multi-colored paint scheme and eye-catching Astars logos, allowing riders to express their individuality as they dazzle on the dirt.
This bold styling is also applied to the ‘Cactus’ S-M8 helmet, which boasts a multi-colored paint scheme complete with yellow visor, prominent rainbow roundel at the rear and green Astars logos, and the CE-certified ‘Cactus’ Tech 10, a technologically advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials in a streamlined designed for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer, as worn by Justin Barcia and Eli Tomac at the meeting.
Alpinestars class-leading Racer apparel collection has undergone a design evolution with the introduction of the new Racer Tech line. The Racer Tech Compass Pant features a new advanced flexible design construction with 4-way stretch fabric and heavy poly-fabric main shell offering high levels of flexibility and durability. A leather leg panel protects against heat while the innovative 3D knee construction gives plenty of freedom of movement for the legs.
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
• Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
• Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
• 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
• Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalized fit.
• Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.