SEQUENCE ELBOW GUARD BLACK/RED
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Sequence Elbow Protector is ergonomically profiled for performance and features CE certified Level 1 protection. A dual strap closure system ensure the Sequence Elbow stays in position while the TPR pull tabs make it easy to close while wearing gloves.
• All components are engineered to offer a highly reduced material construction for a garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
• Technical elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape and structure, while keeping protection plates close to the body which is key to ensuring its highly effective crash performance.
• Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure.
• Panel shells are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Panels incorporate strategically positioned viscoelastic cup insert to protect joint extremity and help promote improved fit.
• Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
• Elbow protector shell features additional soft TPR section for additional coverage and to help keep in position.
• All plates are mounted on PE padded panels which are highly perforated to offer fit and skin-touch comfort.
• Dual strap hook and loop grip closure system offers secure fitment of protection while allowing for unrestricted freedom of movement. Straps include silicone pull tabs for convenient closing while wearing gloves.